12.08.2009

I know it's been a while..

A lot has gone on since my last post.. and I've been trying to focus entirely on school, so I have basically done nothing but!

However, this morning I finished my very last final of the semester and now have a month to relax, catch up on my reading, and nestle in my bed so hard that I turn into a pillow.

I had a fantastic three-day birthday..
On Friday night, my group of friends celebrated mine and my friend Chris's birthdays, since we share a birthday, at an awesome place down in Acworth. It was delicious, mmm. Then Saturday, Robert and I lay around being lazy, watching some Buffy, and I got some presents wrapped.

For now, I'm going to get my room cleaned up and head up to school one last time before break, and it's not for a final, thank heavens!

No comments:

Post a Comment