11.24.2009

Break time, woot!

Today is the last day before Thanksgiving break... and I am so thankful!

I have one presentation to do at 9:30, albeit, a large presentation that I'm very nervous about. Then, it's over! Or, at least until Monday. I have my work cut out for me for the next week or so, but I think I will survive.

Robert, Lauren and I are leaving here at the butt crack tomorrow, around 5AM to head out to Florida. Over the river and down I-75, to Grandmother's house we go. I think it'll be fun... in particular, the shopping we will do on Black Friday. I haven't been shopping on a Black Friday in ages, not since my mom lived here, and I think it's time to go back. It's the thrill, the rush, it's like a game!

Hmm... I really should get up and finish getting ready for school. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment