10.28.2009

*Yawn*

It's been a long day!

However, I was fortunate enough to get to spend the evening doing arts and crafts. I know, I know, I've got WAY too much to read and do to be spending an evening (a weeknight, at that) doing arts and crafts, however! I was making the invitations for Kortney's 23rd Birthday She-Bang, and I'm very excited. I think they're very cute, if I do say so myself. They're pretty simply, but, they're pretty nonetheless... AND, it was a labor of love, so what can ya say.

I can't express to everyone how good it is to get to go home at the end of the day and get to decide my own plans for the evening. Also, I can actually look forward to the weekend without worrying about whether or not I have to rush into the hospital to work, blegh! It's a beautiful and liberating feeling.

I haven't even begun my wedding invitations, although I do have the PDF made out and everything, ready to print. I will print soon enough, I am just too tired and lazy to right now. And let's not forget all that reading I mentioned just a second ago.

Here is the wedding invitation wording:

It's going to go on vellum, with different kinds of scrapbook paper/old wallpaper scraps underneath, and then I will be sewing them together in some sort of cute pattern, haven't decided yet... and THEN! I am going to put everything in the ticking fabric. Loves it. Tell me what you think about the wording. I love the fonts!

1 comment:

  1. I love it--the fonts and the wording..they're going to look so great!

    ReplyDelete