9.30.2009

Brrr! It's beginning to feel like fall

I know I haven't updated lately, but it's just been ridiculously busy. I've had my nose stuck in book after book all week, projects, presentations, newspaper deadlines, Chimes, so on and so forth.

Our literary magazine release party was fantastic! We had several people read from the release, we had a TON of food, and Rachel did an excellent job singing.

It's finally starting to feel chilly around here! I was beginning to wonder, of course, because last week the days were hot and muggy, and with October right around the corner, it was a toss-up as to whether or not we'd have some real fall weather anytime soon. But, alas! It has come. Yesterday I made the mistake of going to class in short sleeves and I was freezing on the walk up the hill. In fact, weather.com says it's currently 62 degrees (totally believe it!) and the high for today is not past 75. This means I quickly need to re-organize my clothes so that I'll be warm and toasty!

On a completely different note, I just printed a trial of the invitation wording on vellum paper, and it looks frakkin' fabulous. I will take a picture and post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment