9.21.2009

When it rains, it pours

If you've been watching the news lately, or, have any notion of what's going on in the world, you'll know that nearly all of Georgia is under water. Seriously, folks, we are developing gills down here. Of course, where we live in surrounded by our protective little hills and my school is on a great big hill so school and work are in session for all. Work, ughh, let's not even talk about it.

I have decided that I have GOT to go back to following all the strict post-bariatric surgery rules, seeing as I have been stuck at the same weight for nearly a week. That's just the way it's gonna be.

I also revised my resume and sent it off to Mr. Public Relations at UCS. *Crosses fingers* This will be so awesome if I get this position. However, I won't be doing much of anything if I don't get the ball rolling and write out my resignation for Mrs. Supervisor. It's just SO hard. I'm terrified! I literally shake in my booties when I think about it.

Speaking of shaking in my booties, we went on a ghost hunt last night at Shorter. *Gulp* I will save those events for their own special post.

Also, speaking of booties, guess what tomorrow is? First day of Autumn! Boots, scarves, and pumpkin spice. I am SO excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment