9.09.2009

I feel it coming...




Okay, so, maybe I'm being a little overdramatic, but who knows. I think I have the swine flu. Or the very beginnings of it. No joke! I am freaking out on the inside.. but because of my slave-labor job, I have to be out spreading it to the world (if the case is that I'm infected). There are a few confirmed cases at Shorter (don't worry, look for the news story in the Periscope!) and I know for a fact one of the afflicted is in a class with me. I've also been vomitting, having headache, other nonmentionable symptoms, as well as extreme fatigue and so on and so forth. The only thing I haven't had is a fever. Although, I haven't taken my temp, so, who knows! Again.. I'm serious.

I have felt like a big plate of scrambled poo today. It's been awful. I haven't been to class in two days (and if it IS swine flu, you guys better thank me!) and I'm dying to feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Big plate of scrambled poo.... HAHA! And ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i'm still stuck on the "big plate of scrambled poo" part

    ReplyDelete