8.20.2009

Cutesy Love Survey

♥ What are your middle names?
Mine - Gabriella
His - Robert

♥ How long have you been together?
1 year and 3 months =)

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Umm, a few months, I believe

♥ Who asked whom out?
He asked me to a baseball game and I was not sure whether it was a date or not, haha

♥ How old are each of you?
Me - 21
Him - 31

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Well, it's about equal. Lily lives in another country and Luis no one ever sees and Lara we see once in a while

♥ Do you have any children together?
Nooooo

♥ What about pets?
None, sad

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Not at all =P

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope

♥ Who is the smartest?
He is way more computer savvy and I am the logical and nerdy Lit person.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Him, most definitely

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Probably down to Savannah to see his mom

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Him, by far. Girls are crazy.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Oh lordy, me!

♥ Who does the cooking?
Me, so far, but he says he likes to cook, so, we'll see when we've got our own kitchen

♥ Who is more social?
Me! He is way quiet

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
We both have our moments.. neither of us, really!

♥ Who is more stubborn?
Both!

♥ Who hogs the bed?
When we nap, he usually does. Otherwise, we'll have to see!

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me, most definitely

♥ Where was your first date?
The Rome Braves game, hehe. He had chili-cheese fries, but I was too nervous to eat. $1 beer night, wooo!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me, absolutely

♥ Do you get flowers often?
I've gotten 'em a couple of times

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Separate, right now

♥ Who is more jealous?
Me, I'm a female, remember

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not very, we just know

♥ Who eats more?
Definitely him! I have a bypassed stomach!

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Both of us do our own right now, but I love doing laundry

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Him, absolutely

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually him; my car is crap, and when I want to drive I'll drive his, but it's mostly him.

No comments:

Post a Comment