8.15.2009

i'm posting again, so what.

since i'm stuck in my office today for twelve hours, i may as well post again, right?

well, it's been a thought provoking morning, i suppose. lauren and company brought me some grilled chicken and i ate about half of it, chewing slowly and thoroughly and all went well. that felt good, along with the bottle of water i had afterwards, because i believe the crankiness was due to dehydration.

and speaking of hydration, i've been thinking some more about glassware. for water and juice and milk, i figured we'd just use mason jars. cheapest thing to find in the south that are still extremely cute. but as far as wine and champagne glasses, i have no idea. mimosas will go in champagne flutes and sangria in wine glasses, so, it's not like there will be a ton of booze, but, i would like for those that drink to have something nice. how tacky are plastic wine glasses? i'm asking in all sincerity, because i don't know! if i attended a wedding with them, i would just shrug them off as whatever, but i don't know what's faux pas or not.

these are beautiful, and ironically enough, they look exactly like the navy blue depression glasses that i fell in love with. however, i would never acquire enough of them and it would cost me an arm and a leg!

i could always mix and match. we'll just seee... does anyone know what people traditionally drink sangria out of? in my fam, it's those awesome blue and red paper cups, hah!

anyway, i might go waste some of my time with the sims, instead of obsessing over dinnerware. i'm going to meet with the wonderful mrs. angie vick on thursday afternoon to look through her stuff and talk about what i've got planned out. i love her and i am so so so incredibly thankful for her. she is my unofficial "because she loves me" wedding planner.

for now, i will leave y'all with the lyrics to one of the songs we'll have played at our wedding, that i absolutely love!

pecan pie - golden smog

As I walk along and stumble
Trains rumble in my head
As I breeze along and grumble
Think about you instead

And a piece of pecan pie
And you thats all I want
Just a piece of pecan pie
And all I want is you

Sometimes I get so hungry
Think about pie all day
Just a little whipped cream
Honey, Im on my way

With a piece of pecan pie
And you thats all I want
Just a piece of pecan pie
And all I want is you

Just a piece of pecan pie
And you thats all I want
Just a piece of pecan pie
And all I want is you

Now, dont you call me key lime
You are the apple of my eye
Dont you know Ill be fine
Whenever youre by my side

With a piece of pecan pie
And you thats all I want
Just a piece of pecan pie
And all I want is you
All I want is you

No comments:

Post a Comment